OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!! It is almost time for Christmas and I am about to burst! Everywhere I go, it smells like food! Peppermints, gingerbread, Christmas tree pine […]
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!! It is almost time for Christmas and I am about to burst!
Everywhere I go, it smells like food! Peppermints, gingerbread, Christmas tree pine scents, the drool factor is at an all time high this month! My mom can’t keep up with the bandana laundry. There are also so many fun things to do, and best of all mom and dad are home A LOT!
And if you’re looking for the pawfect gift for your favorite fur face, you’ve come to the right place! Check out my Addie-approved gift-giving guide!
MOST PAWSOME GIFTS FOR DOGS
1. SOCKS!! I know I mentioned this one before, but it’s a double star item.
I prefer singles, and used.
2. Collar clip on LED light. I have one of these and it’s super pawsome. I can run around at night searching for mini sheeps without mom yelling my name in the “tone”. She can see where I am so she can chillax.
3. Bubbletastic bacon flavored bubble solution.
Bacon. Flavored. Bubbles. Enough said.
They have a blower you can get with it but I like it best when mom and dad make the bubbles!
4. Extra crunchy snake thingy. This one is a favorite! Best toy ever.
5. New woobie. Dirty laundry also works if you can keep that coming.
6. Your own Addie! Find your own Sheepdog here or find one at www.thepawstand.com
I hope you have the best holidays ever! For more holiday fun follow me @sheepish_addie!
Shout out to Jeff Roffman Photography for getting THE REAL SANTA in the studio (he must be super busy) and for taking this photo of me!